CDR is accepting applications for the following positions:
Position: Research Associate
Status: Contract Position
NonProfit organization, Community Data Roundtable, is seeking a research associate to assist the organization in its nonprofit mission to develop a data-driven human services system.
The research associate will work with CDR’s data team to identify research questions relevant to TCOM implementation, and then will be given access to CDR’s data to perform relevant analyses and experiments in order to construct a project for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
The research associate is given full academic independence in the project, but does receive support and collaboration in developing the work. CDR’s pool of TCOM data include CANS, ANSA and FAST data from across the United States and currently includes over 60,000 separate assessments. The associate will need to provide access to their own preferred analytics package, though CDR can provide access to various tools such as R and Power BI.
Research associates will receive compensation on a per project basis, and there is no contingency on results from the project.
Examples of projects that may be worth pursuing:
- Evaluation of a CDR TCOM implementation
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of CDR decision support algorithms
- Testing theory analyses of CDR designed TCOM tools
Contracts are in 6 month intervals.
Qualified applicants will:
1) have at least one publication in a peer-reviewed format (being first author is not required).
2) Will have IRB approval experience.
3) Have a master’s degree or higher in a relevant research field, including evaluation, psychology, social work, public health, health care, education, or other relevant areas.
To apply for an open position, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.