Planners and Government
Communimetric systems provider insights for planners that have heretofore not been seen in social services and community mental health. CDR works with planners to use communimetric data to identify needs and opportunities in their systems, and to act on those opportunities in collaborative fashion that brings proven results for all stakeholders.
Care Management Supervision
Care managers and clinician reviewers have to make complicated, high stakes decisions quickly and with limited information. Communimetric systems provide opportunity for insight and efficiency, that care management organizations can harness for improved reliability and validity in their management decisions. CDR works with managed care organizations to harness the power of data to achieve efficient, and clinically appropriate management that benefits the whole system, and improves relations with providers, instead of putting them in opposition to providers.
CDR implements one tool that can monitor outcomes at all levels of care. This provides a comprehensive picture of a system of care, and can monitor outcomes for people of different severities, across multiple providers, and with needs and strengths that change over time. CDR’s outcomes tools allow some of the following benefits:
- Compare one client’s trajectory through multiple levels of care.
- Compare different providers of the same level of care to each other, to identify strong programs.
- Compare managed care entities to each other.
- Identify clinical profiles that benefit from various programs, and those which are currently not being well served by the system.
- Provide public dashboards to families and consumers, in order that they may pick the programs that best match their needs.
- Implement pay for performance models that reward providers or payers for achieving positive outcomes.