CDR implements one tool that can monitor outcomes at all levels of care. This provides a comprehensive picture of a system of care, and can monitor outcomes for people of different severities, across multiple providers, and with needs and strengths that change over time. CDR’s outcomes tools allow some of the following benefits:
- Compare one client’s trajectory through multiple levels of care.
- Compare different providers of the same level of care to each other, to identify strong programs.
- Compare managed care entities to each other.
- Identify clinical profiles that benefit from various programs, and those which are currently not being well served by the system.
- Provide public dashboards to families and consumers, in order that they may pick the programs that best match their needs.
- Implement pay for performance models that reward providers or payers for achieving positive outcomes.